This is a monthly GIVEAWAY.
EcuadorianHands.com is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section and participate in our monthly draft. You can win US$20-worth of tagua beads and coconut beads (free shipping) to incentive your creativity and environmental awareness using ecofriendly beads. Here's how you can be included:
- We accept and will participate all designs of jewlery beaded WITH ANY MATERIAL), NO RESTRICTIONS!
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor)
- Include the name of your design... If you have named it!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels
- To best results, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- Will participate all the designs that we will receive until the 25th of each month (deadline). We need "minimum 5 participants" to start the contest. We will start the contest as soon as we receive the 5 participants. All these designs will be published in our blog site under the category (contest & promotions). The wining design will be the one that recieves the larger number of comments within 7 days after we post the contest.
- Only one comment per person will count. No repeated comments will be accepted, nor offensive or out of line comments.
- Winner will be notified by email, and will be published in our blog.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com
Winners Jewelry Making Contest
FEB 2011 - Meet the Mystic Jaguar by Allie Thornton
MAR 2011 - Design by Accesorios Sara Maruri
April 2011 – Biambi by Coffee Lovah
May 2011 - No contestants
June 2011 - Celtic Woman by Rebeca Rodriguez
July 2011 - Tocado Violet por Maria Jose por Maria Jose Martinez
Agosto 2011 - Green Coins por F. Rosa
Septembre 2011 - Tania Cavenecia Torres
Oct 2011 - Elena Georgopoulou
Nov 2011 - No contestants