Aromatherapy is an ancient art that provides a use therapeutic scents in a natural treatment that helps restore our balance and harmony. This art, practiced long ago made by all cultures and religions, now becomes a remedy for many ailments, especially those having to do with stress.
The mode of action of aromatherapy is through smell harmonizing the emotional and spiritual psychic states, the sense of smell is related to emotions when smells something is evoked emotional memories, emotions can be relational.
The main component for this practice is the use of essential oils, which have the same properties that stimulate the conllevándole human welfare.
- Basil: used for headaches and migraines, mental fatigue also.
- Angelica helps contact with the Divine.
- Bergamot: uplifting, refreshing and relaxing. It is useful for cases of depression, anxiety and tension.
- Cinnamon: is an aphrodisiac and mental stimulant.
- Cedar: sedative effect indicated for stress.
- Cypress: is used in duels and in other stages of change.
- Clove: mental exhaustion quit.
- Juniper: acts on the mental planes, emotional and physical situations of confusion and alleviates fatigue.
- Eucalyptus acts on the respiratory system is decongestant.
- Geranium: antidepressant, relaxing and restore and stabilize emotions.
- Ginger rheumatic and muscular pains, sexual and physical exhaustion.
- Lavender: is an effective sedative, is used in insomnia. Helps balance emotional states like depression hysteria, calm, relaxed.
- Lemongrass: Used in the mental fatigue is a mental stimulant
- Lemon: mental stimulant, antiseptic, astringent, healing.
- Tangerine: calming, soothing, provides joy. Marjoram: this improved state of loneliness, anxiety.
- Peppermint: stimulates the brain helps to clear the thoughts.
- Orange: is raising antidepressant and restores the spirit. Pine: nervous system stimulant, provides energy and wellbeing.
- Palo Santo: relaxation properties, widely used to relieve headaches, stress, clean the energy. Bioenergy.
- Rosemary: stimulates memory, mental clarity, creative process is a protective psychic and physical stimulant.
- Sage: relaxing, harmonizes and relaxes relaxing sexuality sexual energy. Sandalwood: sensual properties, meditation, quieting thoughts, is anxiolytic and antidepressant.
- Thyme: antiseptic airways and cough. It is tonic and energizing on the physical, mental and emotional memory improvement. Vetiver: a deep relaxing, energy balancing group can be an aphrodisiac.
- Ylang-Ylang: antidepressant and sedative, it acts on sexual difficulties for stress and anxiety, is used in states of nervous tension, insomnia and hyperactivity.