Products of Palo Santo are made 100% by this tree that grows in the forests of Puerto Lopez- Manabí, is used from its roots to its leaves. The artisans extract all tests to produce essential oils, incense sticks, soaps, shampoos and creams. These products are essentially for the care of health and beauty.
Additionally many of these products of Palo Santo serves to make aromatherapy and relax the body and soul. To do this practice it is recommended disconnect from the world and relax.
These essential oils 100% pure of Palo Santo serve as aromatic:
* It helps to have a better mood during the day.
* It opens the airways sensing a pleasant aroma.
* It helps stimulate the sense of smell.
They serve as topics:
* Penetrates the bloodstream within 30 seconds, giving better circulation.
* Relaxes tense muscles through massage.
* Immediate relief when put in the affected area.
* Strengthens the immune system, preventing bacteria and viruses.
It serves as cleaning and disinfection internal:
* Detoxifies the body, feed your cells with nutrients from the oils.
* It helps break down food in the digestive system to supply power.
* Helps kill caries of the mouth and give a better flavor to food.
* Helps the liver to balance the blood and metabolize drugs.
* Helps the urogenital system to remove debris outside, it serves to relieve constipation.
It used as:
* Repellent against mosquitoes and insects.
* Purifies the air.
* Removes the bad energy of the house.
* Remove the evil spirits from the body.
* It serves to meditate and relax.
* Used for flu, cough and asthma.
These products are used for:
* To grow hair.
* Recover the burnt roots.
* Remove orchids.
* Reduce frizz.
* Untangle the hair.
These are used for:
* Cushioning the articulations.
* Have a pleasant aroma in the body.
* Cleanses and moisturizes the skin.
* Reduces blemishes, wrinkles and fine lines.
* Nourishes and softens sensitive areas.
All these products Palo Santo are natural and can use them in children and adults. Its benefits are many. If you want to reactivate the economy after the earthquake in Ecuador 16/4, buy your bundle of Palo Santo. #iSupportEcuador #EarthquakeRelief.