When you begin to enter the world of aromatherapy and essential oils, you will discover many positive benefits for your mental and physical health. I also think that as women use beauty products is a little complicated, our skin is sensitive, or the creams and cosmetics we use have many chemicals, which ultimately harm us. I recently discovered how to create my own moisturizers and the truth is that I feel fantastic, and I have noticed good results on my skin.
A good facial moisturizer must meet two requirements: deep nourish to delay the appearance of wrinkles and not greasy skin. In this way we will achieve a healthy, soft, smooth and luminous skin.
The materials that we will use are the following:
• One cup of filtered, mineral or rose water
• 28-30 grams of beeswax that is as natural
• One third of a cup will be made up of "solid" oils such as coconut oil, shea butter or cocoa butter. If we use cocoa butter it should be only a small proportion of this third part, to avoid lumps in the cream.
• The other two thirds will be of "liquid" oils. The range to choose from is vast: argan, sesame, rosehip, olive, wheat germ, almonds, hazelnuts, apricot kernel, jojoba, macadamia, avocado, grape seed , evening primrose, borage.
• 20 to 30 drops of essential oils. Remember that the essential oils we use must be pure and natural, and before making the cream, make sure you are not allergic to the oil. Many of the essential oils are firming, soothing, prevents wrinkles, help to eliminate stains, to illuminate and regenerate the skin, to regulate fat.
It may interest you: Create your own anti-stress and relaxing perfume
To prepare the moisturizing cream, we only put the "oil" cup along with the beeswax in a very soft water bath. Mix slowly until everything is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and let cool completely. (This macerated by itself is already a very good massage cream that is absorbed very well by the skin.)
We put in the blender the cup of liquids "water" to which we will have added the essential oils and beat it all for a few seconds.
We put the mixer running again at maximum power and we are adding slowly in the form of continuous thread the cup of oils with wax (we must wait until it cools after the water bath). There comes a time when the blades of the blender begin to turn with difficulty because of the thickness of the cream, it is time to stop the machine.
I usually use rose water and lemon or lavender oil, essential oil of palo santo, this helps me to remove the stains from my skin and leaves my skin moist and without imperfections. Dare to make your own moisturizers, you will see that you will get change instantly and your skin will thank you.
Remember, since it is a natural cream, it may be better to keep it in a neutral environment or in the fridge to keep it better.
My cream, has lemon oil, I use it at night, because the sun can hurt and make us stain the face, so be careful of the materials you use to make your cream and when you can use it.